Monday, August 14, 2017

Hey all, I'm back again just wanted to update you guys with what I am into now.
Ive been going through some tough things in life, just dealing with depression and growing up, learning the hard way is (imo) an understatement.I have been watching activist reveal where the world is heading and its taking its toll on my whole outlook on this gig called life I got set up with, I (and you) must have done some bad crap in our past life to deserve all this bs. It also makes me appreciate not having everything handed to me and how much honor and courage it takes to even wake up. Anyways I am currently wanting to get into freelance writing and learn all that good grammar and what not, feels like I'm going to turn into a grammar nazi or something lol. But yeah hopefully I can get some extra side income with that.
      So I am going to be switching up this blog from music to my new interest which are self help and innovative/alternative ideas. Hope you like.you will trust me you won't see it coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment